Tuesday, July 22, 2008

“I’d just like to say where I am”, came Duncan Banatyne’s deadpan response, “I’m out”




I recently had an idea I was sure would get me the financial backing of the Dragons. Who else here finds carrying both a watch and compass not only an annoyance but also inconvenient? Ok, I see not too many of you are raising your hand, but the invention I am about to reveal is so impressive it will make you want to start carrying them just to find out how annoying and inconvenient it is.

I am proud to reveal… the "Compass Wristwatch"! It'll be called the Comwatch or the Watchpass or something, we'll let marketing handle that.

Worn on the wrist and looking just like a conventional wristwatch, its ergonomic design utilises the already in place second hand as the magnetized pointer. Combining both a time piece and a navigational instrument in one device means less hassle in our busy lifestyle and is guaranteed* to make you more attractive to the opposite sex.

Obviously with the second hand always pointing north you must revolve around your wrist counter clockwise constantly to keep good time, but we at Comwatch (maybe Wristpass) International feel this is a small inconvenience compared to your previous drab life carrying both watch and compass, which you probably didn't do anyway.

Add to Technorati Favorites
I've recently moved my blog to myspace

No comments: