Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Remember last summer?

Frisbee MAIN
Hey Dave, lets go out! It’s a beautiful day. Me, you and Sally. Oh the fun we’ll have. Remember last summer? That’s when I knew you really loved her, I could tell. The way you tossed me to her, not too hard, but strong enough that she had to stretch. She’d have to catch her breath with giddy excitement. She really is perfect; her soft, petite hands daintily grip my edges as she throws me back at you. We always laugh how her efforts never make the distance, and you have to pick me up off the ground, but that’s why you love her, her femininity, her joy of life. Oh she is so beautiful, I love being with you both.

4798Aussie_boomerang
She’s dumped you hasn’t she? Never mind, come back to good old Boomy. She never understood you like I do, that bitch!

No comments: